Enhance 2.0 is out!
Did you know I made a whole suite of nodes for the compositor? It’s called Enhance and I just pushed a massive update.
Here’s the list of changes:
All nodes have a Mask input (thanks Fabien for the idea!)
- All node names are now prefixed with their group, making them much easier to find when appending
- Improved Documentation. The documentation has been expanded, includes better images, tables and a search function
- Nodes have been recategorized in more distinct gro
- Several nodes that include a “blur” setting have been tweaked to make the value range larger
- New test image included in the blend file
- Includes 37 new nodes
Get Enhance in the Blender Market