Render+ 0.6 released
Good news everyone! A new version of Render+ is out. This is by far the most polished version I’ve put out. Not only the user interface has improved, I also went over the documentation again and managed to get rid of the stupid animation settings checkbox!.
I also improved the sales materials but you probably don’t care about that :)
Check out the new stuff
- Smoking new user interface
- Autosave now honors overwrite option and is more robust
- Autogenerate jobs for batch rendering
- Sound notifications
- The animation settings checkbox is gone! highfive
- Options to send to bottom/top, duplicate, and clear all in Batch Panel
- Batch panel can be disabled in preferences
- New Stats: Estimated time, average/fastest/slowest frame rendertimes
Get Render+ in the Blender Market!