Christmas comes early for Render+ users! This new version focuses on improvements for render jobs based on external files.
- Improved UI for render jobs using external files
- UI now turns red if blend file is missing or corrupt
- Scenes, Cameras, Worlds and Render layers can now be selected from a list for external jobs (just like regular render jobs)
- The default scene, camera and world are automatically selected
- Start, end and current (still) frames are also auto-filled
- New “Add external” option. This tool opens a file browser and lets you select multiple blend files. Those files are then added as render jobs and filled automatically.
- The file selector only shows blend files now
- Improved and cleaned logging code. It no longer conflicts with Blender ID/Flamenco (I wonder if anyone else actually noticed this 🙂 )
- Cleaned the geological layers of code style a bit. Code is now more PEP8 compliant.