Render+ 0.8 released
After several months of work, version 0.8 of Render+ is finally ready! This is a mostly technical release, focusing more on code and documentation quality. There are some cool features for users included though
- Major code refactor. All the code is now organized into modules, code duplication has been reduced.</li>
- More robust error handling
- Email Notifications.
- Export Stats to CSV file.
- Much improved documentation for users and developers.
- New samples for post/pre actions in docs.
- Clone override button. Custom Overrides can be quickly copied to all render jobs with one click.
- Colored output in terminal (only Linux)
- Generate support log setting. Enabling this feature will write a detailed log file while using R+, useful to help solve issues/bugs.
- Render jobs using external blends no longer require an output path. You can leave it blank to make R+ use the output set in the external blend.
Get Render+ in the Blender Market!