Boy, it’s been a while! I’m finally picking Render+ development up again. This version comes with several long needed fixes and two flashy new features.
- Support for the TurboTools addon. This has been requested several times in the past few months and I’m glad to finally make it available. I’d like to thank 3d illusions for their help and guidance, as well as Render+ user Tao for beta testing.
- Python scripts in batch actions. You can now run Python scripts inside blend files before or after a render job, as well as before and after the batch is run.
Among the fixes are:
- Better catching for progress and timeouts
- Preventing race conditions when running parallel render jobs
- The “Disable All Addons” option now keeps Cycles enabled
- The old “Server Stuck” threshold is now removed
- The file renaming system was rewritten and is more reliable. However it’s disabled by default just in case there are some corner cases I’ve missed.